Tuesday, May 10, 2011

People Want to See My Failed

Lady GaGa somehow feel sure, many people want to see he fell down and failed in his career. In an interview with Anderson Cooper on the show 60 Minutes obrolab, GAGA considering the public response to the action stage at the MTV Video Music Awards 2009.

It was with a theatrical style, GAGA play dead on the stage. This concept he said was the failure of people will answer the celebrity obsession. "It seems indeed that's who people want. How does the appearance of Lady GaGa when she died or overdosed. Although I do not understand as well, because an overdose of what?"

"The point is people want to see us rusty as a superstar. They want to see me fail. They want to see me fall on the stage. They want to see me throw up in nightclubs. But that's who really makes us excited? Seeing someone who has been getting everything, then also lost everything, "says GaGa.

In an interview with Vogue, GAGA is also expressed his belief that this time he was one of the artists in the entertainment world who are very talented. Therefore he felt reasonably be commended for each of his work.

"Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I thought I was a viewer who is incredible," he said. "I am a talented entertainer and one who has a good voice in this industry."

He also felt the fair have high confidence about his ability it. "I think I am also a pretty good writer anymore. Indeed, I am not a good dancer, but I'm pretty good effort. I thought there was no harm in believing in the capabilities themselves."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More