Wednesday, May 11, 2011

chelsea handler : Alanis Morissette Shocked Pregnant

Short cuit was sent by singer Alanis Morissette, 36, told the follower Twitter account, on Thursday last week. Female vocalist known as feminist lyrical songs that would soon be cradling a baby.

To the presenters Chelsea Handler, Morissette said somewhat surprised by her pregnancy. "My doctor says it's like drawing a pregnant woman." Chelsea asks if she did not feel pregnant. "Actually I do not feel," he added, "but I'm very happy."

Pregnancy Morissette obtained from the new husband, rapper Souleye who have the original name Mario Treadway. They met in a meditation ceremony at the home of the singer. "He came and I think he's very sexy," he said. "But I do not know what will happen with our relationship."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More