Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chelsea Handler: swift is better to live alone

Country pop singer Taylor Swift had been enjoying a new freedom of living alone. "Living alone can make you do a lot of fantastic things," Swift said in courses Chelsea Lately. "You can walk around and converse with yourself, singing your mind ... (then) I think I just did it. "

Swift, 20, told Chelsea Handler, host of the show, only trivial actions like that he can do when alone. He could do no more 'wild' out of it. "I have a fear of getting in trouble, " said the singer is beautiful.

He also could not have been in the bar when he was 21 years old depat month. "I can go to a concert now when my friends left me at home. That's all, attitude liarny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More